Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Googlle

Last october i attended technical symposium held at psg college of technology,Coimbatore.I participated in quiz competition in which a question which i will not forget in my lifetime.The question is "One day the google doodle(logo) was missspelt as googlle that is when and why?".Actually i have also seen that logo on that day and i was predi confused and doesnt try to know the reason behind it.I was disappointed at that moment but didnt give up and searched for the answer from my mobile from the venue.I got the answer that is sep 27 the 11 birthday of google that why intentionally missspelt to denote 11 with double l(ll).Since then i tried to research on every things that i came across.Not only on that day it google frequently changes its logo to mark the important events.

No comments:

Post a Comment